Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 4/5
# of Ratings: 9
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
A specialized gunsmithing job is reboring a rifle barrel to a larger caliber. Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, demonstrates what's involved in this process.
- Gunsmithing - How to Repair the Tumbler and Sear on an Axtell 1877 Sharps Rifle 08:08
- Gunsmithing - How to Rust Blue Damascus or Twist Steel Barrels 07:12
- Gunsmithing - How to Make a New Mainspring for a Ballard Rifle 06:51
- Gunsmithing - How to Build an AR-15 Lower Receiver 19:01
- Gunsmithing - How to Pillar Bed a Rifle Stock 04:24