Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 4/5
# of Ratings: 17
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
A specialized gunsmithing job is reboring a rifle barrel to a larger caliber. Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, demonstrates what's involved in this process.
- Gunsmithing - Installing a Short Chambered Barrel 04:18
- Gunsmithing - How to Convert a Rolling Block from 32 Rimfire to 32-20 Winchester Centerfire 06:51
- Gunsmithing - How to Install a Recoil Pad 03:47
- Gunsmithing - How to Reinforce and Stabilize the Forend on a Wood Rifle Stock 03:32
- Gunsmithing - How to Repair the Tumbler and Sear on an Axtell 1877 Sharps Rifle 08:08