Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 12
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
An ebony forend tip is an elegant addition to any custom rifle stock. Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, installs an ebony forend tip on the stock for his Nearly Perfect Safari Rifle. Using a block of ebony obtained on a previous safari, Larry shows how to rough shape the tip, permanently attach it to the forend, and finish shape it for a pleasing appearance. This is a straightforward stock making process that anyone can perform.
- Gunsmithing - How to Reinforce and Stabilize the Forend on a Wood Rifle Stock 03:32
- Gunsmithing - How to Lap Scope Rings 02:43
- Gunsmithing - How to Select and Install the Nearly Perfect Safari Rifle Scope 02:49
- Gunsmithing - How to Install Magnum Crossbolts in a Rifle Stock 04:45
- Gunsmithing - How to Checker a Gunstock 33:28