Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 11
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
While a semi-inletted rifle stock has 98 percent of the inletting complete, most of the work is yet to be done. Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, demonstrates the process for final inletting a rifle stock with a Remington model 700 barreled action. This slow, detail oriented process requires only a selection of chisels, some inletting black, stockmaker's screws, and a steady hand.
- Gunsmithing - How to Install Magnum Crossbolts in a Rifle Stock 04:45
- Gunsmithing - How to Pillar Bed a Rifle Stock 04:24
- Gunsmithing - How to Select and Install the Nearly Perfect Safari Rifle Scope 02:49
- Gunsmithing - How to Sight In a Rifle Scope and Iron Sights 03:14
- Gunsmithing - How to Assemble a Remington 700 08:32