Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 50
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
The Winchester Model 12 is one of the most popular pump action shotguns ever made. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, creates a cutaway version of the Model 12 and demonstrates how it works from the inside out.
- Gunsmithing - How to Tighten the Barrel and Make a New Magazine Plug for a Winchester Model 12 05:45
- Gunsmithing - Repairing the Stock on a Remington Model 11 Shotgun 27:32
- Gunsmithing - How to Sight In a Rifle Scope and Iron Sights 03:14
- Gunsmithing - How to Repair the Tumbler and Sear on an Axtell 1877 Sharps Rifle 08:08
- Gunsmithing - How to Build an AR-15 Lower Receiver 19:01