Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 81
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Old shotguns can sometimes have a multitude of problems. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, restores the stock on a Remington Model 11 Semi Auto Shotgun. He shows how to remove the old oil, repair and refinsh the stock, and wraps it up by recutting the checkering.
- Gunsmithing - Converting a Winchester Model 21 Side by Side Shotgun from Pistol Grip to Straight Grip 13:35
- Gunsmithing - How to Repair the Tumbler and Sear on an Axtell 1877 Sharps Rifle 08:08
- Gunsmithing - How to Make a New Mainspring for a Ballard Rifle 06:51
- Gunsmithing - The Winchester Model 12 Cutaway and Cycle of Operation 05:07
- Repairing a Remington 1900 Double Barrel Shotgun 16:41