Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 159
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Old shotguns can sometimes have a multitude of problems. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, restores the stock on a Remington Model 11 Semi Auto Shotgun. He shows how to remove the old oil, repair and refinsh the stock, and wraps it up by recutting the checkering.
- Gunsmithing - How to Select and Install the Nearly Perfect Safari Rifle Scope 02:49
- Gunsmithing - How to Install a Recoil Pad 03:47
- Gunsmithing - Repairing a Remington 1900 Double Barrel Shotgun 16:41
- Gunsmithing - How to Sight In a Rifle Scope and Iron Sights 03:14
- Gunsmithing - How to Install Magnum Crossbolts in a Rifle Stock 04:45