Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 151
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Old shotguns can sometimes have a multitude of problems. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, restores the stock on a Remington Model 11 Semi Auto Shotgun. He shows how to remove the old oil, repair and refinsh the stock, and wraps it up by recutting the checkering.
- Gunsmithing - Repairing a Remington 1900 Double Barrel Shotgun 16:41
- Gunsmithing - How to Checker a Gunstock 33:28
- Gunsmithing - How to Install Magnum Crossbolts in a Rifle Stock 04:45
- Gunsmithing - How to Pillar Bed a Rifle Stock 04:24
- Gunsmithing - How to Convert a Rolling Block from 32 Rimfire to 32-20 Winchester Centerfire 06:51