Sort by:Search this category
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 157
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Properly mounting a scope is a crucial piece of getting the best accuracy from a rifle. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, shows how he installs a rifle scope on a pre-67 Winchester Model 70.
- Gunsmithing - How to Select and Install the Nearly Perfect Safari Rifle Scope 02:49
- Gunsmithing - Converting a Winchester Model 21 Side by Side Shotgun from Pistol Grip to Straight Grip 13:35
- Gunsmithing - How to Use Wax to Protect Your Firearms Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA 03:21
- Gunsmithing - Repairing a Remington 1900 Double Barrel Shotgun 16:41
- Gunsmithing - How to Make a Shotgun Barrel Dent Raiser Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA 06:47