- 13:35 Gunsmithing - Converting a Winchester Model 21 Side by Side Shotgun from Pistol Grip to Straight Grip
- 10:37 MidwayUSA President Matt Fleming on the State of the Business at 2013 SHOT Show with NRA News Radio Host Cam Edwards
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 2
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
If you want to learn gunsmithing, you can learn it all right here because there's about 40 different things you can do to this old 22 and each one is going to teach you something about gunsmithing. Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA, talks about The Model 67 Project.
- The History of the Winchester Model 52 Bolt Action 22 Rifle 04:54
- Gunsmithing - How to Repair the Tumbler and Sear on an Axtell 1877 Sharps Rifle 08:08
- Gunsmithing - Converting a Winchester Model 21 Side by Side Shotgun from Pistol Grip to Straight Grip 13:35
- Gunsmithing - How to Tighten the Barrel and Make a New Magazine Plug for a Winchester Model 12 05:45
- Gunsmithing - Repairing the Stock on a Remington Model 11 Shotgun 27:32