- 07:20 Reloading - How to Load Ammunition for the 40-50 Sharps Bottleneck using Paper Patched Bullets
- 03:42 Gunsmithing - How to Properly Measure Barrel Length Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA
- 06:47 Gunsmithing - How to Make a Shotgun Barrel Dent Raiser Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA
- 05:48 Gunsmithing - Stock Finishing with Bar Top Varnish Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 321
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Building a standard AR-15 Lower Receiver is pretty straightforward. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA shows how it’s done. Starting with an explanation of the tools required, from the lower receiver action block to all the taps and drill bits, the use of each tool is explained in detail. The build begins with an inspection of the lower receiver, followed by the installation of the trigger guard. Next, the magazine release, bolt stop and detent pins are installed, followed by the hammer, trigger and safety. The buffer tube assembly and buttstock complete the build of the lower receiver.
- Gunsmithing - How to Build an AR-15 Upper Receiver 28:55
- Gunsmithing - How to Properly Measure Barrel Length Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA 03:42
- Gunsmithing - How to Sight In a Rifle Scope and Iron Sights 03:14
- Gunsmithing - How to Install Magnum Crossbolts in a Rifle Stock 04:45
- Gunsmithing - How to Convert a Rolling Block from 32 Rimfire to 32-20 Winchester Centerfire 06:51