Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 5/5
# of Ratings: 7
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Inletting the buttstock can be a time consuming process, but using a milling machine can save you some time. Watch as Larry Potterfield, CEO and founder of MidwayUSA starts the inletting process on the milling machine, but finishes it up the old fashioned way.
- Thinning a Military Rolling Block Receiver to Sporting Rifle Dimensions 01:30
- How to Fit a Steel Forend Tip to a Rolling Block 01:29
- How to Inlet the Forend Iron on a Side-by-Side Shotgun 02:30
- Hot to Fit a Steel Buttplate to a Rolling Block 01:30
- How to Inlet a Trigger Guard on a Shotgun Buttstock 01:33