- 03:42 Gunsmithing - How to Properly Measure Barrel Length Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA
- 06:47 Gunsmithing - How to Make a Shotgun Barrel Dent Raiser Presented by Larry Potterfield of MidwayUSA
- 08:16 Reloading - How to Load Ammunition for Alexander Henry Double Rifle 450 3-1/4 Black Powder Express
- 05:45 Gunsmithing - How to Tighten the Barrel and Make a New Magazine Plug for a Winchester Model 12
Note: To rate a video, click a star in the upper left corner of the video.
Average Rating: 4/5
# of Ratings: 383
This media is still being converted. This media is pending review .
Building a standard AR-15 Lower Receiver is pretty straightforward. Watch as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA shows how it’s done. Starting with an explanation of the tools required, from the lower receiver action block to all the taps and drill bits, the use of each tool is explained in detail. The build begins with an inspection of the lower receiver, followed by the installation of the trigger guard. Next, the magazine release, bolt stop and detent pins are installed, followed by the hammer, trigger and safety. The buffer tube assembly and buttstock complete the build of the lower receiver.
- Gunsmithing - How to Build an AR-15 Upper Receiver 28:55
- Gunsmithing - How to Sight In a Rifle Scope and Iron Sights 03:14
- Gunsmithing - Repairing the Stock on a Remington Model 11 Shotgun 27:32
- Gunsmithing - Blueprinting a Remington 700 07:15
- Gunsmithing - Correcting Excess Cylinder Endshake on a S&W Revolver 02:23